We process and machine sheet metals for transportation equipment (including automobiles, motorcycles, railways, etc.), construction equipment, medical devices and a diverse array of other product types, handling iron, aluminum, titanium, stainless steel and various other materials.
Prototype Body Assembly
Our integrated manufacturing system can handle everything from fabrication of small, medium and large parts to body-in-white (body shell) assembly.
We carry out bending, end-machining, cutting and more for pipes made of iron, aluminum, stainless steel and other materials, handling everything from single-part processing to final assembly.
1Planning and Conceptualization
First, we will consider the production process, die layout, tool plans according to your production quantity and delivery date, and create the optimum plan.
Next, we carry out CAD-based design for press dies and jigs and, when necessary, utilize computer-aided engineering (CAE) simulations to confirm formability/workability.
3Die and jig Production
– We create molds and tools according to production requirements, using zinc alloy (ZAS), cast iron (FC), etc.
– By using general-purpose cam press molds to produce body-side prototype units, we are able to provide parts with reliable, consistent quality.
– Our 2,000-ton hydraulic press enables production of large-size parts, and our 1,000-ton mechanical press equipment can be used for both small-lot and mass production.
– We offer 2D and 3D laser trimming and piercing as well as tailored blank production.
Our skilled workers combine sophisticated manual technology and manufacturing process technology to provide services.
5Assembly and Welding
– We are capable of joining iron, aluminum, titanium, stainless steel and various other materials.
– In addition to metal inert gas (MIG) welding, tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding, seam welding and spot welding, we offer riveting, TOX joining, hemming and other welding and joining methods.
– Our aluminum hand-welding exhibits true expertise skill.
We carry out measurements using coordinate-measuring machines (CMMs), FARO, SCANARM, and other such equipment to guarantee adherence to customer quality requirements.